Sunday, August 03, 2008

Song...


Our song.

Our song are the late night talks on the phone outside because the cellphone network that we use require us to speak really loudly and people inside the house are already asleep.

Our song is the holding of hands and the warmth that it sends up and down my spine and you telling me how our hands seem to fit perfectly.

Our song are the long bus rides and me falling asleep on your elbow, drool and all, and you wishing I didn't look so stupid and laughing that I did.

Our song is that fast food place where we would spend hours and hours just talking and talking even though we've finished eating several moments earlier.

Our song is the window of the room where you make funny faces one side and I make funny faces on the other so that we would both laugh for the sake of laughing.

Our song is the tears we cried when I didn't know better and you still said you wouldn't leave me anyway.

Our song is the first time you said you loved me and I realized I loved you back.

"Our song is the slamming screen doors, sneaking out late, tapping on your window, when we're on the phone and you talk real slow, because it's late and your mama don't know. Our song is the way you laugh, the first date, man I didn't kiss her and I should have. And when I got home, 'fore I said amen, asking God if He could play it again" - Taylor Swift


I love you, baby.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home