Saturday, September 06, 2008

I personally think I'm dying...

But they say it's stress.

I'm experiencing a lot of hair-fall and I can literally roll the hair follicles into one big ball that you can toss around and play with, and sometimes I use them to practice my service and I'm getting better in volleyball.

I'm experiencing soreness on the whole right hemisphere of my head and it has reached my right ear and every time I tie my hair up for a ponytail, I literally feel as if someone has glued my hair to the ceiling because it is that painful.

I'm experiencing little weird allergies on the back of my ear, and it's itchy and painful and when I sweat, the saltiness of the sweat adds to the pain.

I've been waking up with a bad taste in my mouth and I realized that I'm suffering from hyper-acidity and now I am banned from coffee, softdrinks, chocolate and bread. I like to think of it as a kind suggestion though.

The resident doctor and nurse at the College say it's because I'm stressed and everything that I'm feeling may be due to the work load I'm having and it is triggered by the stress I'm feeling.

And all this time I though I had cancer or something.

Lotsa love, Jana

Edit
Because Nadie said please.

And I really am too lazy to create another entry for it, so here goes!

• state 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself
• The 10 people I tag are then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts. (which I'm also too lazy to do)
• No tag backs (:

1) I do this kind of things all the time, except right after I finish the survey or whatever I get too lazy to post it.

2) Whenever I catch myself talking to myself, I scold myself for taking to myself out loud.

3) I was actually saying that sentence out loud as I typed it. I'm hopeless.

4) My guy friends call me their frat mistress and/or their guy friend who took too much steroids and in the end became a girl.

5) I like sleeping on a messy bed and I can't sleep when my bed isn't.

6) I feel like vomiting when I see or even hear people spitting.

7) I don't know how to talk to friends I coincidentally meet while I'm out.

8) I find it easier to talk to older people than those of my age when I'm placed in new situations.

9) I can't take think smartly when my hair isn't tied in a ponytail.

10) I totally enjoyed hand-washing my own laundry every 5.30 in the morning.

11) When I'm really really too lazy, I attend class without washing my hair.

12) I can't study when it's too quiet.

13) I want to have a baby but I don't want to go through the whole pregnancy process because it seems tiresome and painful and I was wondering if I can adopt even when I'm only 19. I mean, I'm no longer a minor right?

14) When I'm bored, I think of scenarios and dramas in my head and I pretend it's real. I've actually cried once because I was pretending that one of my close friends died.

15) When I dream, Barney is always always there.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home