Sunday, September 07, 2008

This is the one...

Meet my significant other.


He's name, according to the council of nicknames in my head, range from Kuya, Turtle, Pangga (beloved in his dialect), Mahal (beloved in Filipino) and the Third Grandfather.


He looks like he bites because of his eyes and the fact that his contemplation face makes him look like he has the weight of the world on his eyebrows, but really he is the most sweetest most kindest most most-est significant other ever.


He is the steady rock of the relationship and I tend to be the unstable crazy insane whirlwind. Sometimes he holds me down and sometimes he lets me take his breath away.


It's not his birthday, our monthsary/anniversary/whatever-sary, but I don't care. I just want everyone to know, again, that this man right here...


He's the one who I'm going to probably spend the rest of my life with. And when we're all old and gray, I have a feeling that we'll still be as needy and clingy as we are now.


I love you, Third Grandfather.

All my love,

Jana (a.k.a. your Pangga, Mahal, Duckling, Baby and Daaahling)

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was forced to be here

7:09 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

but since im here

7:09 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll take the opportunity to spam

7:11 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

because Jana cant get enough of me

7:11 PM 
Blogger jana said...

to jammy, i know you love me. were i actually gay, i'd date you first... then i'd leave you for nadie.

1:01 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home