Sunday, December 07, 2008

Can't Sleep

It's way past midnight.


I can't sleep.

There's a lot of things going on in my mind and I can't seem to put them in words. Which is kind of an oxymoron really because it's not as if they're all not happening in there in words, and yet I can't find the words to express them and dude am I making any sense at all?

Either way, I can't sleep.

Which you know, is too bad considering all work I've been doing for the past few months and now now I finally have a chance to take a breather and to rest for a short moment in time but here I sit in front of the computer, wasting time, wasting electricity, wasting air, wasting internet space, and wasting a perfectly good opportunity to catch up on lost sleep.

Maybe I just miss a whole lot of people and I'm thinking about them too much and my brain can't seem to shut down because of it. I miss my mom, my dad, my brother, Nadie, Jammy, Wajee, Darryl, Derek, Sanjok, Brunei, Lovely, Chel, Asher, Joel, Mitch, JP, most of all the Turtle.

Some of them I'll see on Monday but some probably only after several months, and dang that's a long, much too long, time.

Thank heavens that the Turtle is in the Monday category.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian said...

Man, I wish I could go back home... pero walang pera si Daddy eh -_-

3:22 PM 
Blogger jana said...

hahaha okay lang un. I'll see you soon naman diba?

5:59 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home