Saturday, January 10, 2009

Stress and Drowning

So I have a headache again.

I'm thinking this is really weird because I keep getting this persistent headache that lasts for hours and then it disappears and then I'm about to thank the fairies when suddenly my headache hits me harder than a truck.

They all say I'm stressed again, that I ought to rest and that I ought to stop with all the worrying and the thinking, but what I can't figure out is how can I possibly be stressed when I'm not doing anything.

And now I'm stressing about the fact that I don't know what I'm supposed to be stressing about and it is not helping my headache.

In other news, midterms this coming Monday and I haven't studied a single thing and also in our physical education class we have swimming. For our midterm we have to swim a distance using some sort of complicated technique, so if I don't update for a month after this, it means I've drowned.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home