Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Past and Present

Dear Kuya,

Two years ago, you said you loved me and I realized that I had already done what I swore I would never do, and, as the cliche goes, that's to fall in love with you.

I can't believe it's already two years since that day, and what I really want to ask you is, dude, how can you last this long in the presence of Crazy? Because honestly you're doing really well, lasting this long. I must congratulate you! For being a wonderful boyfriend with incredible patience and stamina to have been able to endure the stares, poking and the insanity of being with the Crazy personification.

Today was very special for me, and thank you for making it very special. Thank you for being easily coerced into giving me what I want on our second year. It was so easy to manipulate you to cook for me, even though you kept grumbling how you're not much of a cook, but honestly the fish was great. It was the best fish I had ever tasted in my entire life, because it was mixed with your magic particles that make me go awww inside.




...

It was a hot day.

I don't if was the make-up, or the heat, but I was itching, literally, to be finished with this studio picture moment. Being a first year student, this was the first time I was to be included in the annual yearbook that was produced, to be redundant, every year. I should be excited, really. But I never liked make-up, never liked the heat, but it was the long line of other students that took the cake on this bitchy day.

I was the third in line, and was sweating profusely. Two guys in front of me, one I knew and the other I barely noticed. So I decided to cajole the first guy to let me go first, cause I was itchy and tired and hot, and besides, he didn't have to wear make-up so I'm sure he isn't suffering as much as me. And so I cajoled, but then he said no, the selfish dork.

But you know the guy I didn't notice, he suddenly said out of the blue, that I could go in front of him in the line, and you know what...

That was the first time I noticed you.

Do you remember?

It wasn't much, but that was the first time I really realized your existence and from then on, you made me realize that without your existence, my existence would be quite a boring and somewhat meaningless one.

...

You said you loved me two years ago, and I'm glad that I didn't let myself be crazy for once and decided that the most sensible thing to do at this moment in time was to let myself fall in love with you.

Happy second anniversary, I love you.

Though he doesn't seem to be, he really is happy. Hahaha.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home