Saturday, March 07, 2009

This Exists For a Reason

A Disclaimer.

For the past few days, I've been terribly terribly terribly sick. I could not breathe through my nose, and forced to breathe through my mouth, I have had the pleasure of choking on my saliva several times per hour. My throat has also suffered, and therefore since they're right next to each other, my larynx, or voice box, or the thing that makes the noises in the mouth has also been affected.

I sound like a man, man!

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that, though I said all those weird things in the previous entries, would it be alright for you to ignore it, pretend it never happened, and just forget all about it? I'm not one for deleting previous entries because it speaks of bad character and the like so it goes against the policies that exist within the realm of the Jana mind to delete them, so can we just pretend, like little boys and girls, that those entries were only a slip of the tongue forced by hormonal imbalance and big ugly case of the flu?

Honestly, I'm a happy banana! A really happy one!!!!!! (!!!!) - with added exclamation marks to show the happiness! This entry exists so that I could disclaim any form of coherent thinking from any of the previous entries and I am now hypnotizing you with the bold letters so that you will forget all about it.

But since I was never any good at that, I'll just go ahead and pretend that you fell for that and that I am not up in the middle of the night making useless and absolutely wasted entries.

In other news, the tenth of March is coming, so for those who care, watch this blog for an important update on the one of the best miracles that has ever happened in the Crazy's life.

A good night to all and to all a good night!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home