Saturday, April 18, 2009

Just Go

...

You know I'm never going to believe you again right?

You said you were going to be nice. What in the world was I thinking, allowing you to be in my presence once again? You said you were not going to be a whiny, annoying, jerk-off and I believed you. I am such an idiot. I should have known that you were never ever going to change. Your kind hardly ever do.

Stay away from my her.

If you take another step toward her, I swear I will punch you. I may not have had any practice after all these years, and I may be a weakling now, but I will still punch you. After that I'll call on the Turtle to pummel you to ground. He's a pacifist, but he's a really really really strong pacifist, with humongous muscles, so I'd still be afraid if I were you.

I hope this is the last time I'll say this: Go away.

And don't whine your way back to me. It may have worked a couple of years back, but you already used up your quota of my patience and if I hear one more word, I really will shove my pencil in my ear, if only I never hear from you again.

...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home