Monday, April 27, 2009

Woosh Woosh, Superhero

There is this one thing about being separated from your significant other that I might possibly like, and it's all the calls that he makes. Oh sure I'd trade all of that, just to see him and hang out with him and do all the normal things a normal couple will do on a normal date, but one must make due with what one has.

At least we live in the same country, right?

Anyway, during times of separation, he makes the cutest of calls, and he makes it all the time. He wakes me up every morning and bids me goodnight every night. He makes pouting noises every time I answer the phone after the fourth ring. He is such a goofball.

In the midst of all the stress, he is the one thing that relaxes me. When things get scary, he calms me. When things don't make sense, he makes it all clear. When I'm going crazy, he pulls me back down and sets me straight. He's my superhero.

I love him.

Goodnight, my superhero.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous chiui said...

aww..that's just so sweet! was that for ji hoo/hyun joong? haha..kiddin.
i wish that id find my own superhero soon. :3

6:58 PM 
Blogger jana said...

wahahahah, his name is hyun joong??? Hahahahaha what kind of fan am i? Don't even know the real name of one of my crushes. wahahaha

Don't worry, he'll come around and show up soon for you too.

7:16 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home