Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Bigfoot

Tick tock tick tock tick tock.

The clock is driving me crazy. It's times like this when I've got nothing better to do, that I sink into pensive thoughts, situations that force me to ask deep things that questions my life as I know it. Where is my life heading too? Why is this happening to me? Will I ever have a proper home? Did I really make the right decision by taking this road in my life? What are my plans after I graduate? How am I going to change my masthead for the month of May when I don't even have my camera with me? How am I going to get my hands on a KFC Famous Bowl without leaving the house? Does anyone in this house know where I can get some sweet corn?

All very very valid questions that I desperately need answers to, but none seem to appear when they are obviously very desperately needed. Those answers are selfish, hiding from poor poor me. I demand some payment of sorts and they better pacify me or someone's going to be responsible for the meltdown and me melting down is not a pretty sight. Actually just me alone is not a pretty sight.

I have been watching Lost Tapes recently and it gave me the creeps. At first I thought it was real, and have sworn to never never ever go on a camping trip ever again, but then I wiki-ed and found out that those stories weren't real at all.

I wonder if I can meet Bigfoot?

He seems like such a nice guy.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home