Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Help Me, I'm Bored

Fourth bored day.

It will take exactly seven days until my life speeds up, and I was wondering if anybody knew someone where I can get a high-speed remote that will make the twelfth of May come so much faster. I am running out of activities to do and food to eat here, people. It seems even the Internet has run out of things to offer me, darn those Internet fairies.

Meanwhile, I have managed to score a room to sleep in with cabled TV, and since I'm sleeping alone now I can watch whatever I want, whenever I want and until whatever time I want to. Yay for cabled TV under my complete control.

The Turtle will be going on a camp thing at Zambales, which is several more hours away from me (why are you so big, Philip of Pines???), where there is no signal whatsoever and I'm going to be completely Turtle-less for two days at the very least. This stinks, not only can I not see the Turtle in person, now I can't even hear his voice. Stupid cheap no available signal cellphone.

Suggestions of a personal project, anyone?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chiui said...

YAY for cable tv under your complete control!! We have cable tv but it is out of control, really. annoying. annoying. annoying. it doesnt even have korean channels. :( and nickelodeon! my favorite channel in the world.

5:44 PM 
Blogger jana said...

My one has the chinese/taiwan version of Star World or something. I wish I understood it though. Hahahah. But the only stuff I watch on cable is Animax really.

5:56 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home