Monday, May 18, 2009

Shaking

Hello, dear pumpkin pies, did you miss me?

Well I hope you have, because I've missed you. It seems the fairies like me this time around and has somewhat stabled my Internet. But you know those fairies, they're always changing their minds, and might actually be cutting off the Internet as we speak. I shake my head at those flaky fairies. *shake shake*

Nothing really significant has been happening lately, at least significant in a sense that a mountain is actually volcano and we're all going to die or my brother has decided that he will get married stat to anyone he manages to convince because we'll lose a hundred million pesos if he doesn't, anyone wants to marry him? type of significance. But if you can call bonding with my brother and making a deeper friendship with him and totally yay for sibling love, then yeah it has been a significant few days.

Also, I believe I mentioned that I was going to be attending a wedding and may I just say that fancy dress is sparkly! I definitely think it's a really gorgeous dress. Except it has one flaw, it's in apple green. I might somehow feel like a vegetable, but hey it's a shmexy vegetable at least? If it only came in lavender, then that dress would be perfect. I'll post up pictures of me as shmexy vegetable with a cute haircut after the wedding.

It has been about a week since I've last seen the Turtle and I am desperately missing him. Did I ever mention that one of the things that would make me really happy is to be sewn to his hip? Yes, yes, pumpkin pies, this is very true. He's the date that I'm going to bring to the wedding of my cousin, and dude, I can't believe I'm old enough to actually bring a date to a wedding, and that I actually have a date to bring to the wedding, and in fact sometimes the presence of the Turtle in my life just brings me so much awe, is this a dream, because I really don't want to wake up?

Ah, life is good.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Rachelle said...

apple green is a nice color. i'll look forward to seeing your pics. and oh, will you really bring a date?

9:57 PM 
Blogger jana said...

@rachell; was never really a fan of that color though

12:02 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home