Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pit of Cheesiness

So I just finished watching Twilight.

I'm still sending negative thoughts toward the couple, i.e. Bella and Edward, who hail from the deep pits of torture I'd like to call the Pit of Cheesiness, and I still think that Stephanie Meyers is one crappy writer, but I have to reluctantly admit that I might, might, focus on the emphasis placed on the word might, have enjoyed the movie. The characters are interesting, the plot is interesting, and even though the couple are cheesy as cheesy can be, the movie is a hundred times better than the book.

Also, Jasper and Jacob are the hotness.

And I'll stop there because complimenting anything to do with Twilight gives me hives as an allergic reaction because my body refuses to have anything to do with those freaks of nature called the Twilight vampires, except Jasper because Jasper is cool as long as he doesn't step into sunlight and sparkle like the freak called Edward.

Updates on the College include me being weirdly bi-polar recently, swinging from one end of happiness to another end of depression in several seconds, enjoying my studies, depressed at the lack of things to do, happy to have more free time, and a whole lot of other shenanigans. I already have readings, reports, papers and several tiredness filling my schedule.

Whee?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous chiui said...

im also piled up with school work! :( Professors are too excited to give us some work. =/
did you watch nigahiga's twilight parody? i love et!

6:36 PM 
Blogger jana said...

hahaha yep yep.
It was so so so funny. Wahahaha.

10:14 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home