Thursday, June 04, 2009

A Total Nerd

I'm officially enrolled now.

In a couple of days classes will start, and I'm having some moving feelings here inside of me. I'm happy, excited, whoopdeedoo and all other types of good positive feelings. I may be considered a nerd, but I really cannot wait for school to start.

I've checked all my schedules (half-days everywhere!!), and my classes are definitely some of the stuff I'm really interested in (World Literature, Sacred Scriptures, Hebrew Poetry!!!). Oh, dear gosh, I am a nerd!

I'm the Crazy Nerd!

In other news, I've recently joined a "Role Playing Game" in Anime Forum, and I am seriously having fun with it. I am allowing myself to go crazy with my writing skills, something which I haven't had much of in a very long time.

Wanna read my character kill a bunch of people from my imagination? I be the one named janajee. Sean goes crazy here and Glaiza throws up on her savior here.

Yay!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle said...

Good luck with school! Fortunately, first day of class for me was moved to the 15th. More slacking time! Yeah!

11:14 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Yeah, my hopes have been dashed. CURSES TO YOU H1N1 VIRUS!! Hahaha

5:42 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home