Monday, August 31, 2009

Missing This

It's almost one in the morning.

And, obviously, I'm still wide-wide awake. I could blame it on the coffee that I drank at Starbucks today, which is weird because this is like the second time I've been to the place and it's always been a freebie, every time I come there. Someone always buys the coffee and the bread for me, because if it was just me, I'd just stick to hot chocolate please.

I could blame it on the free WiFi at the place where I'm sleeping tonight. I mean spending time typing and surfing the wonderful fairytale land called the Internet has always given me an energy boost that can make me run on steam for hours and hours more. I may have an addiction problem though, I'll have to get back to you pumpkin pies on that.

But I'd rather blame my general awake-ness with thoughts of him. Yes, pumpkin pies, I'm talking about the love of my life in the most cheesiest manner. I haven't been cheesy corny in a while so please bear with me. You see, I have been missing him a lot these past few weeks. Not because I haven't seen him that much but because since we both have such busy schedules it's so hard to just meet and talk.

And I guess without going through all the different motions. This running thoughts in my mind only seem to say one thing. Over and over again. Till all the words run together and become as one short sentence.

I miss you.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home