Friday, October 23, 2009

Movie Reviews

It feels like it's been decades since my last blog entry and it's actually kind of funny considering that I actually have a ton of time on my hands. And it's not that I don't think about how you, my pumpkins, are so eager for me to update about the nitty-gritty details of my life, it's just that I've been spending most of my time doing something that I haven't done in the longest of time: Watching Movies Until the Wee Hours of the Morning and Sleeping For Only a Couple of Hours and then Watching Again. Believe me, brothers and sisters, if you haven't tried this activity, you have missed out on practically half of your life.

And since that's all I've been doing for the past few days, I am going to make a seriously long entry on nothing but movie reviews of all the movies I just can't seem to move on from.

Disclaimer: I am not a critic to be trusted because I have so many biases and there are movies that I love that not many will like, but you know what? I don't really care so let's move on to the movies I just can't forget!

Oh, just a note, there is no significant differences in the listing of any of these movies, and of course I love some more than the others, but it has nothing to do with the way these movies are listed.

17 Again

Okay, this movie, I have to admit that this is one of the best movies that I have ever watched. A lot of this positive-ness is dependent on the fact that one of my favorite TV-actors is present, even for a short while, in this movie: Matthew Perry. I love how Zac Efron portrayed Matthew Perry-ness in this movie, and I just love the twists in this story. My favorite part was when his daughter is seducing him, not realizing that she is seducing her own father. I also the interaction between the bestfriend and the principal, with the whole Lord of the Rings thing, which incidentally is also one of my favorite books. A sweet movie worth watching over and over again.

The Proposal

Totally worth the hours I spent trying to find a copy of this movie. Ryan Reynolds? What more could I ever look for? Ever since my Deadpool obsession, when I first fainted like an obsessed fangirl over the hotness that belonged to Ryan Reynolds, I cannot get over the fact that such a Canadian exists. Hot, funny, and totally into comics, come on perfect guy in the world, and my fangirl-heart loves him above else. Also Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite actresses and she was amazing in this movie. My favorite part was when they accidentally slammed against each other, and when Sandra had to chant from the heart (and that's all you're going to get because you ought to watch it for yourself to be able to understand the beauty of those scenes, like seriously watch it).

Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End

I absolutely love this final movie of this wonderful series. This is my favorite of all of Johnny Depp's characters and that's saying a lot because the guy is my ultimate favorite actor, because he's cute and so amazingly versatile. He can do funny, scary, romantic, disturbing, theatrical, and what can this actor cannot do? I have several favorites in this movie and most of them include him in the scene. Like the naming of Larry scene, and the "did anyone come to save me, just because they missed me?" scene and the "I dropped my brains" and dude, I cannot believe how much this movie is just amazing. I just cannot move on, really.

The Forbidden Kingdom

I love this movie. Sure, it's a little weird when it comes to the English, but heck the movie and the scenes all made up for it. I love Jackie Chan, I've always loved him, and now he's partnered with Jet Li? Are you freaking kidding me? This is something that I, as a Jackie Chan-Jet Li-Rush-Hour-Chinese-Kung-Fu lover, would never, ever let pass, in any way possible. It delivered for me, and it was amazing. The scenes where they became masters of one student was priceless. It was beautifully done.

Push

Totally freakishly amazing. The story was well written, the effects amazing, the actors and I loved every single twist in it. It was really that good. I loved how they made a plan, and had it erased from their minds, and then came a perfect execution of it. My favorite scene was with the picture in the end. After watching this movie, I really wished that I was a Shifter or a Pusher, and being someone with powers wasn't something I've wished for in the longest of time, so I'm thinking this movie was that good.

He's Just Not That Into You

The best movie I have watched recently, and okay yeah, this is the best of whatever I've seen this week. I love this movie to it's itty-bittiest. I've, literally, spent the few days after watched this movie, repeating the same scene over and over and over again. Like several times in a row for several days, and every time I watch it, it still gets me. I love Gigi and I love Alex. My ultimate favorite scene was when Alex said to Gigi, after short sweet can-you-shut-up kiss, this words:

"You are my exception"

And did you see what I just did there? I placed it in the middle so that it would grab your attention because it was just that amazingly good! And yeah, isn't it totally obvious that I love this movie above all the other movies that I've watched this past few weeks?

I still can't move on.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger 肉圓不加大蒜Jason said...

That's actually really cool!亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,
三級片,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,成人圖片區

2:48 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home