Sunday, January 03, 2010

Sleepless Nights

Something about vacations really screws me up.

It screws up with my body clock, and I find that I am suddenly, even after months and months of not doing so, unable to sleep at night and wake up in the morning. In fact almost every day of every vacation I find myself sleeping at wee hour of the early morning, and sleeping in during the ungodly time of Eons After Lunch-PM.

It also screws up with my need to take pictures, and by saying that, I mean there's this incessant need to take pictures whenever (by that I mean in the middle of the night when everyone ought to be sleeping), and no matter what the situation (and by that I mean even though I look like a total turd) of myself (and by that I just really mean by myself).

And that's when I noticed the puffy eyes! And how it made me look drunk! Needless to say I had to change this! And so I did!

I decided that in order to help me sleep, I shall use the wonderful technology of the Eye Gel Mask (insert TADAH! sounds here). Of course because of aforementioned screwy vacation, I still felt the need to capture this moment with a picture


I have named it, because I like naming things:

Puffy, the Eyebag Killer!

And only because it sounds cooler than Eye Gel Mask.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home