Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How was the Land of the Unexpected Treasures?

In one word: AWE-wait for it-SOME!

May I just say that it was the best vacation I have ever had. All the expectations, and patience, and whatever it was that I had to do to get to there, was worth it. Being there with my family, seeing my friends again, and being with him, the Turtle, definitely resulted in the best vacation ever known to someone like me.

It felt really great to hang out with the Turtle because it was his first time to be in Brunei. Do you know how great it feels to tour someone around the place you grew up to someone who has never been there? Well it feels great! Seeing him reacting to everything that I showed him like a happy kid, it made everything look brand new, and sparkly.

Being with my parents in Brunei too was wonderful. It has been two long years since we were together, as a complete family. I am just so glad that finally we got to go out together, eat at restaurants together, and have long conversations together.

I know I may not have been rather positive, whenever I talk about my past especially in regards to how it was back there during high school. I admit, it wasn't that great, but I learned a lot, and I met some pretty good best friends who I will treasure for life.

So I guess Brunei isn't such a bummer after all.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home