Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Why I Try Not To Think Too Much

I've been spending way too much time thinking about Korean dramas and Psych.

(Psych is awesome so therefore it gets it's own category in my head as other important thoughts, sometimes maybe even more. Do I regret spending that much time thinking about Psych, and not on other things? Of course not.)

I've been thinking about it so much that I haven't even realized that dude, it about a couple of months, I'm going to stop being a Senior student, and then I'm going to graduate and then, and then, and then I'm darn scared of what's going to happen in the future.

It's like the Future is creeping up on me and ready to pounce, as if I haven't prepared for it at all. But the things is, I have. I already know what I'm going to take after this, and I pretty much know where I want to take it. I've made plans, followed through on some of them to make sure they happen. Paid up a few things and studies a few ideas here and there.

So why do I feel so unprepared?

Why do I feel as excited as bunny that it's coming oh so soon, and yet scared as a mouse at the prospect of facing my life after college? This is like graduating from high-school all over again. I know, I know I'll settle in as soon as I can after a while, but it was so hard to get used to college, and now I have to get used to university life in a couple of months time?

Also, is it just me, but why does it feel like I've been studying since forever?

Graah.

Now I remember why I don't think too much about these things, and just spend time thinking about fictional stuff. It's because no matter how messy it gets over there, at least I know that they're probably going to end up happily ever-after.

Not so sure about my own life.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oy kapatid, whats next for you after FEBIAS? Studies ulit?

4:45 AM 
Blogger jana said...

Yeah, I am. I'm going to be taking up a course in law :)

2:26 PM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baket?

10:05 AM 
Blogger jana said...

It'll be a stepping stone to something AWESOME that I've been planning.

hehehehe XD

11:27 AM 
Blogger Ethlenn said...

Oh Jana, you know we will need you in the future, to get us from the hands of some murderous crowd of hormonally-unbalanced fangirls^^
So keep your spirit high!
We're here for you!

9:28 PM 
Blogger jana said...

And you know you can always count on me when it does happen >_<

As a future lawyer, I'mma gonna keep your best interests in mind. MWAHAHAHA

10:04 PM 
Anonymous landel said...

don't worry about college life. It won't bite you lol even though College is harder, even if you'll experience being alone well college life is very interesting. Follow what makes you happy. It's a start of a new journey, a new ideas. Just enjoy it, college is fun I tell you=)

1:58 PM 
Blogger jana said...

@landel

Hahahaha, I know. College is fun... and I know Uni will just as fun... it's just... overwhelming is all. Hahahah

2:07 PM 
Blogger Aili said...

Trust me, there is no need to be prepared for anything. And EVERYTHING will work out in the end. Just keep up this positive attitude, and you will be just fine ^^

8:37 PM 
Blogger jana said...

Aww, ate aility; thanks so much :) Will try to be positive about stuff. ><

9:24 PM 
Blogger HeyJenhere said...

Wow, I've been thinking for a minute where is the philip of pines then it just blurt out at the back of my head! We're kababayan!!! I've just started blogging and I'll be following you. Your blog is adorable!

9:39 PM 
Blogger jana said...

@Jen; hey thanks dude :) Always great to meet another kababayan :)

10:15 PM 
Blogger arakira said...

Oh jana-chan,

believe me, studying forever is the best thing that could happen to you. You can keep learning and exploring things - no need to work like a mule just yet ;)

And, I'm counting on you, too. How long is it gonna take for you to become a lawyer? How long do I have to work on my evil plans? :*

2:41 AM 
Blogger jana said...

Ate Ara!

Maybe 4 years :) You got 4 more years left to have everything ready. Stay in contact and we'll be ready for everything that you need :)

12:43 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home