Thursday, October 12, 2006

Fourth day low...

Fourth day.

I feel like it's the last day of exam.

You know that final hard exam.

I regret every moment I spent not studying for this very hard final exam. Instead of reading other books, typing long incoherent sentences, eating, sleeping, I should have been studying.

I am going to fail this exam.

Oh for the love of rotten pineapple controllers, I am scared.

Lotsa love, Jana

Edited

That oh-so-very-hard-exam-that-is-supposed-to-last-for-two-hours was actually and quite easily done and accomplished in less than hour.

Looks like rotten pineapple controllers are feeling quite affectionate today.

Oh for the love of rotten pineapple controllers, I'm broke.

With that being said, I'm gonna enjoy what's left of the week because there are no more major exams left, and wait earnestly for the gates of heaven to fly wide open and ejecting out money.

I just hope it's paper money.

Can you imagine the havoc raining of coins would do?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home