Monday, December 18, 2006

In three hours...

I'm flying off soon!

In a totally disconnected and non-related topic, due to a desperate attempt to gain some blog-traffic (hey at least I'm honest),

I joined a blog carnival thing held by Bobby of Bestest Blog of All-Time.

Check it?

I put the The Mini Blog Entries! (Yes-with-an-exclamation-mark) the first edition.

The previous entry is my long awaited Part II.

Well long awaited for me because I've wanted to do a second edition but never had enough mini entries to do so.

And finally one more good-bye note,

If I became the ruler of the world...

I'd declare that all currency of the world to take the form of chocolate.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Forzavryheid said...

As a self-confessed "choc-a-holic", you get MY vote!!

12:15 AM 
Blogger jana said...

haha, thanks. i believe that chocolate is the answer to world peace! that and diabetes but who really cares? world peace!!!

4:08 PM 
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

: )

12:58 AM 
Blogger Rebecca said...

I would be sooo broke, and probably eat my rent money every month!

2:41 AM 
Blogger jana said...

to r2k, ;D


to beccalynn, i know what you mean!!!

7:30 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home