Tuesday, February 13, 2007

The pain...

I take it back.

I do not think that surviving a fall off a moving motorcycle is cool.

It's bladdy painful.

I am in pain.

I couldn't sleep last night because I had to position my wounded elbow in such a way that it won't hit anything, that it would still be elevated and that the dressing on it won't get damaged everytime I twist and turn. It was an annoying sleepless night.

I twisted.

I turned.

I twitched.

I was in pain.

And during classes today, I had to position my arm so that my wound would still be above my shoulder so I look like a freakazoid walking around with one arm raised. Everytime I lowered my arm, it felt like blood was rushing from all over my body, aiming to escape through the one giant hole on my elbow.

I was uncomfortable during class. During note-taking, it being my right elbow and therefore connected to my right hand and therefore when I was writing it had to move here and there. Therfore causing my elbow extreme uncomfortable-ness-ness.

And even during the lessons, since my right arm was raised all the time, teachers think I'm either asking a question about the lesson or answering a question about the lesson.

But besides this let us not forget that amidst the embarassment, the soreness-of-right-arm-from-being-in-an-awkward-position-for-long-periods-of-time and the overall uncomfortable-ness-ness...

I am still in pain.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen Sana said...

Yeeeah, that makes TWO of us now. They cut out half my mouth in order to put a fence across my teeth.

I am going to set off metal detectors for TWO YEARS, and then RISK setting them off with fugly retainer for TWO AND A HALF.

I hate everyone and everything.

And don't worry, I can't sleep either. It DOES get better: it's called Endone :D WHIICH contains morphine so don't overdo it. Hell, it's the ONLY thing that kept me semi-lucid for five days.

3:30 AM 
Blogger jana said...

haha, i wasn't given anything for the pain. but now that i think about it... my pain and discomfort should only last for a week.

nyahahaha!

i mean... i'm so sorry about the pain that you feel...

2:41 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home