Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Exaggerated to humongous proportions...

You make me feel weird.

Like speechless.

Like I can't seem to find the words to express the very things I want to say and I'm struggling because I actually am trying to find something, some way, any way at all to say it.

And all I'm coming up with is this...

Crap.

An attempt to describe what I feel is slowly turning that very feeling itself into crap. And because of that whatever deep or insightful feeling it is, it matters no longer because I've successfully turned it into something shallow and insignificant.

Let me try again.

I'm feeling weirdly happy.

Like the weight that seemed to be driving its very mass down my shoulders was blown away by the recent storm that passed the Philip of Pines. I think Egay decided that it'll do some sort of good for all the nuisances that it has caused like killing people, flooding houses and of course causing the president to ruin my schedule.

I feel lighter, like every time I walk I walk with a bounce. A bounce I can literally feel lifting my feet up 23.45 meters. Every time I smile I smile with a sparkle. A sparkle I can literally feel burning a hole into my very teeth. Every time I blink I blink with a bat of an eyelid. A bat of an eyelid I can literally feel making little tornadoes under my eyes blowing away the bags that have formed from thinking about you all night.

Of course an exaggeration.

But hey that's better than crap.

Oh I guess it's because I love you.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home