Saturday, August 04, 2007

Exam-ing...


Exams started about a week ago.

I have a hate-hate relationship with the exams week. It usually ends up driving me crazy to the point that sleep and food consumption is optional and only if you have the time to do so.

On the first day of exam instead of continually frying my dead brain cells further I decided to take a step back and explore the world (a.k.a. the College campus) and take pictures of anything I find interesting.

Common flower in the Philip of Pines

Took five shots to get a proper picture of that

Healthy living leaves

A hymnal

The piano

Then the bell rang and it was time for my class and therefore also time for my exams to start. I hurried over to the room and sat down all-one-seat-apart-like from my fellow classmates. As soon as the papers were given, I answered the exam.

As usual I finished the exam earlier than the others did, not because I found the exam easy but because if I don't know the answer, I leave it and never return because, hello? My brain is dead and if i cannot regurgitate anything on the first try it will never regurgitate on the 58th one.

So instead of checking my paper over, which you know normal students with normal brains usually do, I did something else.

I took more pictures.

Pen and Questionnaire

Instructor's Hello Kitty purse-like thing

My shoe

Classmate taking exam

Then sleeping

After the time allotted for the exams were finished and we were released out of the classrooms to further think about the next exams that will further fry my dead brain, I decided to spend my free hour doing...

Well nothing really.

I probably just sat there and waited for the next class, hence, next exam to start.

At the end of the day, I decided that I had enough free time of maybe ten minutes and brain matter of about one centimeter allotted to eat and then I'll go back to my room and try to give myself enough inspiration to study for about another hour.

Kuya studying in the canteen

However, due to unforeseen circumstances, the free time of maybe ten minutes and the brain matter of about one centimeter was allotted to staring at Kuya study while I tried to eat.

Though you know ten minutes of watching him study resulted in enough energy to stay up studying for another 3 hours and 55.24 minutes or so.

Ah, the insipid inspiration of love.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Rubianca said...

Hey Jan!
You said to leave a comment so here I am... Ahahaha~ So what's new? Yeah, you're lucky you get to use your phone during exam time... XP

-Rubianca

8:14 PM 
Blogger jana said...

haha... thanks. actually that was my digi-cam that i used. phones aren't allowed in classes... haha

8:33 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home