Friday, November 09, 2007

Updating-ness...

So I want to cry, right.

Yesterday, as I was enjoying (read: doing work and using the internet in between) the unlimited access of both electricity and WiFi at the college, I realized only too late that my plug thang that connects the laptop to the socket has burnt to a crisp and now there's a permanent odor surrounding that one area that smells both like burnt rubber and weirdly enough like fried chicken. I don't know whether I'm compelled to vomit or be hungry. So till I find a new one, I'll be forced to borrow from a friend to charge/use my laptop till I don't know when I find a new one. Blogging regularity will be greatly affected.

I have also come to realize that I no longer own the life that I lead because it all belongs to the college, the professors and the requirements all divided equally among each other and the only life I can truly call my own time of reflection are the 2 minutes that I have between when I wake up and the time the bell rings indicating that another day of life that belongs not to me is about to begin.

And when I do have time to rest, I waste it on blogging and sending tons and tons of text messages filled with mushy love-ness to my certain other half and reading tons and tons of text messages with mushy laughingly cute love-ness from said other half.

Also, there was a play, by a team called the Messengers, last Tuesday at the college and I managed to get up close and personal with the cast from US of A! that were the actors there. The play was great and touching that I cried and liquids of every kind flowed out certain holes found on my face. I could have avoided looking like a wet moron but I remembered that I had a handkerchief at that time only too late.

Anyways! Pictures! Because!







Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay said...

i would suggest feeling hungry!

and cant you buy those plugs at walmart?

idk.. but good luck!

8:33 AM 
Blogger jana said...

haha don't worry, it had now been solved! haha it was a pretty cheap solution thing... XD

4:53 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home