Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Oh-one slash oh-one slash two-oh-oh-eight...

Dear Kuya

First day of year two-oh-oh-eight.

In my imagination, I'm sitting at the mall, drinking something cold and watching a bunch of fireworks with you. I'd be really watching the fireworks intently and you would be watching me watch the fireworks and then I'd catching you watching me watch the fireworks and I'd be asking you why are you watching me watching the fireworks and you'd look at me and say it's because watching me watch the fireworks is more fun than watching the fireworks and I know you'd say that because, Turtle, it sounds so like you.

Somehow sitting one someone else's couch and using an unstable WiFi, while my brother got on my nerves because he wants to use the internet now while it rained heavily outside, and you're in a different country gallons and gallons of water away doesn't seem as appealing as my imagination.

Actually even if we were sitting anywhere, it could even be in smelly old farmhouse, as long as you're there, my first day of the new year would still be very very cool.

I promise next year, no point in visiting a home (country) that became a house (country) anymore, I'll be spending the new year with you.

I love and miss you dearly.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year 2008!

3:09 AM 
Blogger jana said...

you too :)

1:17 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home