Tuesday, February 05, 2008

My Valentine...

Dear Kuya,

I know this is a little early but hey I might not get the time to blog on Valentine's day and may I just say that I am looking forward to spending Valentine's day with you even though most likely we won't be spending it dating and sharing edible substances together to avoid the stigma as parents of the upcoming antichrist.

So.

I just want to say that the best times I've ever had with you were the times we were just sitting, laughing, joking, smiling, talking, eating, gaming, working and knowing that I loved you and you loved me, together.

And even though I may not be able to spend time with you as much as I would want to, I still want you to know that there is no one else in the world I would want to be my valentine on this day and hopefully for the future Feb 14s to come.

And the bell has rung indicating that I have to get my bum out of this chair in front of this computer and start another couple of hours of moving here and there and being busy, but don't worry though.

You're still always on my mind.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger shock said...

Eww... Mushy alert! Haha. But really, that's cute. I'm glad you two are happy together. :) Althou i can't stand V-day, hope you guys have a good one... Where you can actually see each other. :|

5:55 PM 
Blogger jana said...

haha thanks.

12:57 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home