Friday, February 29, 2008

Oh happy day...

I can remember February as one big moody slug month.

Honestly, there wasn't a day when I didn't feel like crawling back into bed and sleeping till I'm feeling much chipper and happier several hours/days/months later. It's been a roller coaster and I've usually been caught contemplating whether to jump off a bridge or eat a burger cause I'm hungry and then jump off that bridge or just sit and listen to music till the feeling of jumping off the bridge washes away and then I eat a burger. Always manage to choose number three, but one of these days, you never know, I could be jumping off the nearest bridge, holding a half-eaten burger. But that's very unlikely cause you know, I would have finished the burger first.

Yet.

Yet, one thing would almost immediately lift me up. Change my mood from wanting to be bed-ridden for a week to pasting a genuine smile on my face. All it takes is a text, a little greeting, a little smile, a little joke, a little "I love you" and I'm out of the down and riding the high rides of the roller coaster I'm in.


You are such a goofball and I love you.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger the hopeless chick said...

stay in love! ^^v

5:36 PM 
Blogger jana said...

haha thanks

2:18 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home