Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tonight's drama...

[...

"Stop being so demanding. You ask me to do things and then you expect me to tell you that I'll finish doing it or I'll achieve it 100% and you get all angry at me if I don't finish it."

It's not as if I'm asking for such a big thing! All I asked for was if you could help do it and I wasn't demanding anything from you at all!

"I already said I'd try to do it, didn't I? Why do you have to keep pushing it? I already told you I'd try to do it."

That's the point you said try and you kept coming up with excuses as if you didn't want to do it. And I don't need that from you. If you didn't want to do it, you could have just told me!

...

"This is such a small thing, yet you cry as if the world is ending."

So I'm a crybaby, is that so wrong? Everything I do is wrong for you! Every time I cry, you always have to say such harsh words when all I wanted you to do was comfort me.

"I have never scolded you for crying."

You don't comfort me when I do!

"I just want you to be strong."

I can be strong! I know how to do things and how to react to certain situations and how to be strong but I can't I tell you what I'm feeling? Can't I cry and expect that my boyfriend would comfort me?

...

"Baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be harsh. I just thought that this would be the best for both of us and that we would grow together as a couple. Stop crying please. Please stop crying."

(10:30pm) Don't you have a lot of things to do tomorrow? Maybe you should just get some sleep first so that you will fresh in the morning.

"How can I sleep when my baby is crying? Baby, please stop crying. I'm really really sorry."

Okie.

...

"I'm sorry."

I'm sorry too.

...

"Goodnight. I love you."

I love you too. Goodnight baby. Take care tomorrow, okie?

"I will. Bye."

Bye.

...]

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home