Tuesday, June 16, 2009

At the College

The weather at the College is splendid!

It's raining, but not so hard that going out of the dorm is terrible downer. I love these kind of days because it makes bumming around so much more satisfying. Classes has been on and off today, and we haven't been doing much. In fact we've been sitting and doing nothing at all. Bumming around has never been this satisfying.

But the best part of being in the College?

It's being able to see the Turtle on a daily basis.

In fact seeing him from afar is enough to last for several hours. He is my little ball of energy that fills my little heart with joy and, can you see how happy I truly am?

Yay-ness!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Den said...

That's so sweet of you to blog about him. :] and hey, I miss walking from the dorm to the bldgs. ;]

1:34 AM 

Post a Comment

<< Home