Monday, December 07, 2009
The New Top Ten
- I am sick and tired of having to wake up every morning with sniffles. What is up with that? Am I fundamentally sick, every single morning, and if I am, why?
- I am late in almost all of my personal deadlines, and I'm somewhat too lazy to do anything about it
- I do not know what to do with my novel and it's just sitting there, as a saved file in my laptop, unedited.
- I've decided to try the no-rice diet for a week, see how that works for me.
- Though, at the moment, I'm hungry and craving for some rice.
- I have just discovered The Big Bang Theory and literally after a few minutes into the show, I already love Sheldon. Planning on checking out How I Met Your Mother, for others are saying that it is just as girmazing.
- Your good-byes are useless because there's nothing good about your byes.
- I ate about three orders of Takoyaki in one day because of the craving I had for the Takoyaki I had in Brunei. Bruneian Takoyaki wins over Filipino Takoyaki, hands and pants down.
- Me and the Turtle have started sharing a journal, where we both write in it. Hope that this would be a lasting activity that we can share. Shall update after a week.
- Still craving for some rice.
- Should have eaten a heavier lunch, like maybe something with seafood and noodles or whatever.
- I am also currently in love with Shawn Spencer of the show Psych.
- That is it, I am going to go and grab me some noodles or whatever.
- I hate the number 13, I do not know why.