Sunday, April 04, 2010

A Letter To Life

Dear Life,

You've been really nice to me lately.

I mean I know honestly, you've been really crappy about a year ago, but this year? Man this year you've been amazing. I mean, it's only been a couple of months into Twenty-Ten, but to this day I still believe you're going to be amazing.

Especially since I just found out that I got a grade in a certain subject that I was so sure that I was going to flunk and completely lose my scholarship, but I didn't flunk it! I thank God that I managed to get the proper grade that I needed! You, Life, don't hate me after all, don't you? You know you love me? Yeah, you do!

Also just look at what's going to happen after ten days? I mean, I can honestly say that this is going to be best vacations I'm ever going to have. Come on, three whole weeks with the Turtle? We could fight every single day over some silly, silly argument, and still just the fact that I'm with him for three weeks only means that this is the best vacation I'm going to have to date.

So not only am I going on my best vacation ever, after said vacation, I'm also going to be on my last year as college student, which is something I've been looking forward for about four freaking years! I just know that even though this year is probably going to be tiring, busy, scary, freaky, and might just be a tad sad-y, I just know that it's going to be happy and filled with all kinds of fun.

So, Life, thank you.

Don't go all downhill on me now alright?

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Katie said...

nice..hehe. i'm sure glad you're going to spend the vacation out of the Phils. and be with your family, and future family member for a good 3 weeks.

God bless ya!

9:09 PM 
Blogger jana said...

@Katie; hahah thanks man :)

5:34 PM 

Post a Comment

<< Home