Thursday, February 14, 2008

Mine and yours...

Dear My Valentine,

Well looks like I managed to blog on Feb. 14 after all.

It's just sad that you had to leave the campus today at seven am because your teacher had to schedule a class field trip for you guys on this day because the town that the college is located in, has made some sort of feeble holiday so that people won't think we just want a holiday so that we can date on Valentine's day.

I just have one long phrase/sentence to say before I get kicked off the computer for using it for personal purposes while people are lining up behind me, complaining coughing sneezing saying and doing everything to remind me that they have requirements to finish and I am wasting my time blogging, and that is I miss you and wish that you were here or that I was there and that I love you and I know you love me too.

Also, you're still my valentine.

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home