Friday, March 26, 2010

The One With a lot of Entries

It's been a while.

I have so much to tell you, pumpkin pies, that it is just so unbelievable that I haven't said anything yet. Okay, actually it is believable since I have no stable internet connection since the vacation started, but let me make up for it by boring you with entries, upon entries of boring updates about me, yay!

Boring Entry #1
A.K.A. The One Where I Talk About a Happy Valentine's Date with the Turtle!

Or rather just show it to you with two pictures:

This was what we looked like four years ago during Valentine's day. We weren't dating then, but he and I already had... this weird thing for each other, and besides I couldn't find a picture of what we looked like during the Valentine's we were together... except for you know... this year:

Yeah I know we gained a ton of weight, and we've changed a whole lot since then, but one thing remains the same, and I know it will never change:

You will always be my valentine.

Boring Entry #2
A.K.A. The One Where I Talk About My Much Awaited and Much Postponed Anniversary Date with the Turtle!

It's been exactly three years, and sixteen days, since he first told me he loved me and I realized I couldn't possibly love anyone else.

Okay, so the anniversary had to be postponed because we were at the College then, and it was the year end week filled with year end activities, therefore we couldn't really date or anything.

Anyway, on our date, he bought me this really nice silver necklace with a tiny cross for a pendant, and it was gorgeous. I bought him a pair of shorts. Personally, I think he got the short end of the stick, but seriously he really liked the pair of shorts that I got him, and I was like oookaaay, if that's what you really want.

We're both happy, and though he didn't cook for me this year, we had a blast on our late third anniversary date.

I love him just as much I did three years ago, maybe even more; true story.

Boring Entry #3
A.K.A. The One Where I Don't Mention the Turtle in Any Other Sentence Besides This!

I got this sweet new Vaio Netbook:

If it was ever possible to be in love with a gadget, I would propose and elope with this baby in a land far, far away. It is gorgeous in pictures and it is just as gorgeous when you're cradling it on your own palms.

Her name is Princess Vaiola; once again, true story.

Boring Entry #4
A.K.A. The One Where I Try Really Hard Not To Talk About the Turtle Again, and Fail!

Dude!

I am like so unbelievably excited for our 3 week trip to Brunei, where I spend said three weeks, with family, old Brunei friends and (especially happy about this one) the Turtle!

Three whole weeks!

It's the first time we get to travel abroad together, it's his first time to ever get to ride a plane, and it's the first time I get to spend three whole weeks together with him!

Can you feel me bursting with joy and energy here?

...

And that's all folks!

Lotsa love, Jana

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home